RHI claimants to consider the Sustainability Criteria as October approaches…
As October approaches renewable heat generators wishing to claim RHI on heat derived from biomass may be in some doubt as to whether or not their feedstocks will comply with the Sustainability Criteria. In order to secure future payments, RHI claimants will need to demonstrate compliance.
The Greenspan Agency provide consultancy services for biogas and biomethane RHI claimants in preparation for the new sustainability requirements.
We can provide:
- Guidance on what the legislation means for your biogas operations
- Support to help you meet the requirements and continue claiming the RHI
- Greenhouse gas emissions calculations for current and future feedstocks
- Quarterly reporting to Ofgem
- Guidance on eligibility if you are in the early stages of planning a project
- Management of applications to Ofgem for RHI support, coordination of IRMA, schematics, etc
If you would like to know more about any of these services, please feel free to contact us either by email or phoning the office. We’d be delighted to hear from you.