All-Energy Conference and Exhibition 2012
The Greenspan Agency will be holding a stand at All-Energy Conference and Exhibition at the Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre on 23-24 May.
Please visit us on stand L102.
The All-Energy 2012 conference will get off to a flying start in a session chaired by Jeremy Cresswell, Chairman of the Aberdeen Renewable Energy Group (AREG) and Editor of The Press & Journal’s ‘Energy’. There will be an introduction by the Lord Provost of the City of Aberdeen and addresses by
- Alex Salmond MSP, First Minister of Scotland
- Charles Hendry MP, Minister of State for Energy, DECC
- Keith Anderson, Chief Corporate Officer of ScottishPower and Chief Executive of ScottishPower Renewables
- David Gartside, Board Member, Health and Safety Executive
- David Blunt, Director Public Policy UK and EU Institutions, Gamesa Wind UK
- Dr Graham Cooley, CEO, ITM Power.