Generation and Energy Storage
The Energy Planning team can project manage a site from first concept through to receipt of the relevant planning consent and licenses. Our team have extensive experience in planning and project development, and are able to provide whatever level of support is required to bring a project to fruition.
We are pleased to offer the following services:
- Environmental Appraisal
- Grid Connection Applications
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- Ecological Impact Assessments
- Avian Collision Risk Modelling
- Noise Impact Assessment
- Preparing Applications for: Planning Permissions, CAR Licences and Environmental Permits
- Planning Permission Condition Purification
- Early stage advice on project feasibility and eligibility for incentives such as the RHI, FiT and CfD.